Last Updated: August 31, 2022
- This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit pawzdogboots.com, pawsdogboots.com, protexpawz.com or protexpaws.com, your specific Pawz account, any Pawz mobile, tablet and other smart device applications, or application program interfaces including all content, functionality and services offered by us (all collectively our “Site”), whether as a guest or a registered user, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing your information.
- This policy applies to information that we collect:
- on our Site; and
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us, or our Site.
- This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by Pawz or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Site.
- This policy applies to information that we collect:
B. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use our Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
C. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, business location address, email address, telephone number, activities, interests, memberships, or any other identifier by which you may be identified or contacted online or offline (your “personal information”); and/or
- about your payment information, including credit card or debit card numbers and related information should you choose to make a purchase or subscribe to a feature or service that requires a fee (your “payment information”); and/or
- about your login credentials used to access our Site, your internet connection, operating system and version, network type, advertising identifier, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
- We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through our Site or subscribe to our services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, network information, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and service providers that provide data to Pawz or that you have authorized to provide data to Pawz.
D. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
- The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms or requesting information on our Site. This includes information provided at the time you access our Site, register to use our Site, order products or services from our Site, subscribe to our newsletters or blogs, download information or material, request further products or services, or pay for products or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or respond to correspondence from us.
- your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- details of transactions or activities you carry out through our Site.
- your search queries on our Site.
E. INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
- As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on our Site.
- information about your mobile device or computer, your network or internet connection, including your IP address and advertising identifier, operating system, and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Sites or other online services.
- We may maintain automatically-collected information or associate it with your personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Collecting this information helps us to improve our Site, to deliver a better and more personalized service, deliver products to you and provide customer service, including by enabling us to:
- Understand usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that may permit Pawz, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not control these third parties’ collection of information or tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about such activities, an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how
you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section titled “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” below.
G. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We, or our service providers, use information collected about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To perform analytics, machine learning and other technical assessments to improve or expand our services, processing platforms, databases and database management, and customer service offerings.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information to us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices, or status of your requests to us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though our Site.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- If you have difficulties getting our Site or services to work as desired, to assist us and you in helping to identify the root cause of your problem.
- In any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information to us.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
H. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business;
- to anyone you have authorized to provide your data to Pawz;
- to a potential buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pawz’s assets which occurs for any reason, in which your personal information held by our Site users might be among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information to us;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us; and
- with your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory requirement;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pawz, our customers, or others.
I. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information provided to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We will not sell your personal information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Promotional Offers from Pawz.If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by Pawz to promote our own products or services, you may opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you an unwanted promotional email, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the email, or forward that unwanted email to us at email@example.com , asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to or by Pawz as a result of Pawz providing products or services to you or other transactions.
- Push Notifications.We may deliver notifications to your mobile device. You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
J. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have a registered account with us, you may review and change your personal information by logging into our Site and visiting your account profile page. We cannot delete all of your personal information except by also deleting your user account. If you do not have a registered account with
us, you can contact us at email@example.com to let us know you want to review or change personal information we may have about you. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
K. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
L. NON-U.S. RESIDENTS.
M. DATA SECURITY
- We and our service providers have implemented measures designed to help us keep your personal information secure from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or a wireless network is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Site or via email. Any transmission of your personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Site.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have a password to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We may request that you change your password from time to time. We are not responsible for any loss of data, data corruption, or otherwise unauthorized access.
N. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
P. CONTACT INFORMATION
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone: 718-369-8883
- Via Link: https://pawzdogboots.com/